Become a fighter against malware and join the forum at SensorsTech!  The SensorsTech’s forum is the place where you can solve your PC issues and educate yourself about malware. You are welcome to discuss various security topics with our professional team and other users like you! To unlock all features of the forums, you have to create an account. Otherwise, you can only browse the topics without taking part in the discussions. To leave a comment or ask your questions, read our Registration Agreement and create your free account here.

checkmymac

• +1/-0
      • View Profile
badbios is real
« on: March 17, 2018, 12:31:46 am »
hi
i have your "bad bios" problem on my laptops  (pc)  smartphones (iphone huawei) and macbookpro and my ps3 and xbox360 ... its a crazy harrassment piece of memory remote airgapped malware...

it is more a spying tool than a hacking malware and it has nothing to do with the nsa because i live in france and all my devices are remotely controlled

i dont receive some of my emails

i receive my sms with some delay

sometime i have no internet

my softwares are not launching my cursor is moving by itself some unknowns audio files are playing by themselves too

a software  of 10mo can take  10 min to come on the launchpad and i have a ssd...

someone is playing with me and its not a civilian and its 24H on 24H

dragos never understood but it wasnt a lonely hacker who was behind his problems

this is a kind of very sophisticated malware

it is made to destruct your electronic digital life

i will make you some movies    

they cant stop playing with me it is their jobs...

Execute

• +46/-0
  • Your friendly neighbourhood IT guy
      • View Profile
Re: badbios is real
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 09:46:22 am »
Hello @checkmymac!

We at SensorsTechForum have heard about this airgapped malware.
We are not surprised it is still finding a way to infect computers.

One of its (known) distribution methods observed by Dragos Ruiu, who reported it back in 2013 is indeed with USB flash drives. Maybe that's how you got infected (your USB was on an infected PC and then connecting it to your own computer, the malware spread.) As reported by Dragos, doing a clean reinstallation of your computer should help, while not using any USBs for a while. Try that if you haven't done it by now and see if you still have the problem.

Your claims that its somebody's job to disrupt PCs might be true, but sounds more like a conspiracy theory. They (the people behind the virus) might just be blackhat hackers behind it (as in more than 1), or a really clever person who likes to do such stuff.

It will be interesting to see some screenshots or videos about it, so you can share such media if you'd like.

Kind Regards,
Execute

Martin

• +6/-0
      • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 04:19:12 pm »
Be wary that these attacks change constantly. The advanced infection tactics combined with the powerful malware are what makes these attacks both very interesting and dangerous.

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 09:17:35 pm »
Hi

checkmymac its me
i had some issues with my passwords ( xss Attack, mitm Attack, hijack sessions....)

so i took another id^^ and create a mail from protonmail (not in usa) and proton vpn with securecore (more secure i hope)

i've found 2 other person with my problem (online) dragos ruiu and another guy BADBIOSVICTIM on reddit , and its exactly like me, but in my case (far more vicious)

sorry for my poor english (i do not come from the usa and do not live in the usa) so the badbios is not a USA only SURVEILLANCE/HARASSMENT TOOL

https://www.windows10forums.com/threads/remote-hacking-even-with-vpn-wifi-or-lte.17137/

i will  try to show you that THE BADBIOS is NOT IMPOSSIBLE but VERY POSSIBLE

its a mix of malicious code injected remotely and a hardware transmitter (hardware trojan, triggered logically via an action of a computer user or triggered remotely)

its like a fileless attack , stealth to make you stop doing what you are trying to do ( it research, political engagement...)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 05:51:27 am by TALIBELHODAGHANI »

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2018, 10:08:42 pm »
sorry if i make some mistake (my hacking problem is still there,
playing with my keyboard remotely

the common thing with all my devices problem is:

cpu overheating, process modificate almost in real time (crash apps, modifications not applied)

package intercepted and delivered to my home, some already opened (unboxed) and malicious code already embedded inside

when i had my first TRUE computer , 20 years ago ( i'm 34 years now) it was a packard bell a pentium 2 233 mmx with a ati rage AGP
with RAGE INCOMING in bundle (very good game ^^)

and when i powered on this desktop pc (it was windows98) my last name WAS already inside as user name .... and was only 14 years old

so yes it is a spying/surveillance/harassments

i remember that i was able to talk (tchat) with someone directly to my speakers (embedded to my screen not a lcd) without a microphone plugged in

it was modificated logically or physically  .... i'm not joking at all...

my land line phone was eavedropped , if i remember well it was just few times after i've made phone call to a personn who put a post on a video game magazine
to sold a video game (MDK from shiny), this man was in ALGERIA, i had mdk in demo only with my packard bell with swiv3D ...
 i think its the successor of super swift (a snes video game, i know i was a video game addict, i've played this game with a special us adapter on my PAL SNES  ^^)

the magazine was PCGAMER (in us or uk) and PCJEUX

and by coincidence, my landline was eavedropped the next day if i remember well ... and i live in the western part of FRANCE , in a small town,
redneck part of the FRANCE  and i'm a arab and now a muslim ....

the 2nd (strange) event was when i ordered 2 pairs of marc ECKO sneakers from NEW YORK on EBAY, the shoes took 2 months to come to my front door (no custom fees) but a
delivery man was angry for unknown reason and deliver the package ( totaly brutaly DESTRUCT  ) without any notification .... the shoes were ok but not the box

ITS JUST TO SHOW YOU THE BIG PICTURE..............BADBIOS IS  real ^^

badbios =surveillance government .....TOOL nothing to do with hackers

« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 05:50:59 am by TALIBELHODAGHANI »

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2018, 05:56:33 am »
it is very possible that  i  have a fr version of that

https://nsa.gov1.info/dni/nsa-ant-catalog/usb/index.html

Execute

• +46/-0
  • Your friendly neighbourhood IT guy
      • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2018, 03:18:13 pm »
If what you are saying is true, then I really don't know why you would be targeted like that. I mean, to be targeted by the government, you or your family must be special in some way to the government. Or if you are saying there is no purpose to these personal attacks and they really just harass people and test technologies on people in this way like they are some lab rats, then that's indeed very bad.

Sadly, I don't know what you could do.

Have you tried disassembling your devices? Or moving away from your home with AND without these devices to see if there is a different effect? Travelling for a month? Have you called the police, for them to do a scan of your home for any devices or strange electronic behaviour telling them you are suspecting criminals to making your life hard?

And you said you will make some movies - can you please do make some and upload to a video site?

Best Regards,
Execute