Become a fighter against malware and join the forum at SensorsTech!  The SensorsTech’s forum is the place where you can solve your PC issues and educate yourself about malware. You are welcome to discuss various security topics with our professional team and other users like you! To unlock all features of the forums, you have to create an account. Otherwise, you can only browse the topics without taking part in the discussions. To leave a comment or ask your questions, read our Registration Agreement and create your free account here.

karan

• +1/-0
      • View Profile
my computer was infected with dharma ransomware variant which had file extensions of .bip. Can anyone please help me with the ransomware removal technique?
Thanks in advance

kibags

• +1/-0
      • View Profile
Hello, sorry I can not use english well,
thanks you for accepting me in your forum,

My server computer is infected with walware dharma.bip attacks ..

all files become ext.bip

what should I do to solve it?

Help Me Please.... :-\ :-\ :-\

Execute

• +45/-0
  • Your friendly neighbourhood IT guy
      • View Profile
@kibags, @karan

The most current variant of the Dharma virus (and what has infected your PCs) is the following:

.bip Files Virus (Dharma Ransomware)

From the article linked above, you can find more information about the threat and a few ways in which you can remove it from your computer, plus a potential way for partial file restoration.

If you have more questions regarding the Dharma .bip ransomware - ask them below.

Best regards,
Execute
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 10:34:43 am by Execute »