Become a fighter against malware and join the forum at SensorsTech!  The SensorsTech’s forum is the place where you can solve your PC issues and educate yourself about malware. You are welcome to discuss various security topics with our professional team and other users like you! To unlock all features of the forums, you have to create an account. Otherwise, you can only browse the topics without taking part in the discussions. To leave a comment or ask your questions, read our Registration Agreement and create your free account here.

brian4274

• +0/-0
      • View Profile
  • Publish
  • spora encryption
    « on: March 10, 2017, 08:13:55 am »
    my files are encrypted with the spora ransomware...i had to do a recovery but the files are encrypted...where can i find a decryptor...i would appreciate any help

Execute

• +38/-0
    • Your friendly neighbourhood IT guy
        • View Profile
  • Publish
  • Re: spora encryption
    « Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 10:50:14 am »
    my files are encrypted with the spora ransomware...i had to do a recovery but the files are encrypted...where can i find a decryptor...i would appreciate any help

Hello, @brian4274.
    The Spora ransomware has a very sophisticated encryption algorithm. There is no decryptor available for it, so currently there is no way to decrypt your files. What kind of recovery did you do?

The help we can provide you is give you information about the Spora ransomware here,

and to suggest you read and apply the tips for ransomware prevention given here in the forum.

Write back and say if you have formatted your computer or not.

Kind Regards,
    Execute
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1

Facebook Comments