The Zbavanent.info pop-ups are a sign that your computer has been infiltrated by an adware program promoting fake Java updates. The pop-up notifications may suggest installing questionable software that can allow attackers gain access to your machine. Malware experts warn that the advertised software can expose your system to various cyber-attacks. The Zbavanent.info has the IP address 126.96.36.199 that is known to communicate with phishing websites.
Zbavanent.info – Distribution Method
The adware generating The Zbavanent.info pop-ups may have ended up on your PC bundled with other software you have downloaded online. Adware programs often find their way into the user’s PC as a part of a freeware bundle. And since they are not properly disclosed in the installation process, users are not aware of their presence until it’s too late. Make sure to select the Advanced options and always opt out of unknown third party software.
The adware program responsible for the pop-ups by Zbavanent.info may cause the following symptoms:
- Promote fake system or program update. Downloading the fake software advertised in the pop-up notification may expose your system to security risk.
- Display numerous pop-up advertisements (deals, coupons, offers, etc.) in the web pages you visit. Clicking on each of the ads may lead you to websites with unverified content.
- Perform browser settings modifications and link you to predetermined web pages.
- Lead to poor browser performance.
- Track certain non-personally identifiable information and share it with third parties for the purposes of targeted advertisement.
How to Remove the Zbavanent.info Pop-up Permanently?
Spy Hunter FREE scanner will only detect the threat. If you want the threat to be automatically removed, you need to purchase the full version of the anti-malware tool. Find Out More About SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool