Become a fighter against malware and join the forum at SensorsTech!  The SensorsTech’s forum is the place where you can solve your PC issues and educate yourself about malware. You are welcome to discuss various security topics with our professional team and other users like you! To unlock all features of the forums, you have to create an account. Otherwise, you can only browse the topics without taking part in the discussions. To leave a comment or ask your questions, read our Registration Agreement and create your free account here.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Web Browsing Practices / What browser do you like and feel secure to use?
« Last post by astoncalvin on September 20, 2017, 12:14:35 pm »
I have a concern about the security of web browsers. I just want to find which is the top secure browser that users prefer now days.
If your PC has been infected with the scam known as "YOUR COMPUTER HAS BEEN BLOCKED"
and keep seeing it, then you have to consider how to remove it from your machine. This malware is
dangerous as it has many variants and some of them include ransomware and Trojan horse
viruses. To draw a better picture about the threat and see how you can remove it, check the article below:

YOUR COMPUTER HAS BEEN BLOCKED – “Virus” Manual Removal
Hello @Cyprian Makhafola.

I have researched the matter and it seems that Kaspersky's decryption tool doesn't work with newer versions of the Dharma ransomware, which is unfortunate. Keep checking their page, if they release an update, but it seems that this won't happen soon as the newer variants of the virus don't have flaws as the first version and might not get decrypted. The article and this topic will be updated if a decryptor is released.

Kind Regards,
Execute
Hi, I am the victim of the .arena Dharma Virus. I managed to follow the link you provided which was very helpful but now i am struggling with getting the tool to decrypt the files. The sample file format look like this  : filename-id-6C181F4A.[[email protected]].arena

I tried using Kaspersky RakhniDecryptor but iss seems it does not support the .arena extension even though it shows the following on the download description " Decrypts files affected by Rakhni, Agent.iih, Aura, Autoit, Pletor, Rotor, Lamer, Cryptokluchen, Lortok, Democry, Bitman
(TeslaCrypt) version 3 and 4, Chimera, Crysis (versions 2 and 3). Latest updates: decrypts Dharma ransomware.

I will appreciate assistance.
Internet and Networking Security / Re: Which Is the Most Secure Browser for 2017?
« Last post by Umbra on September 09, 2017, 11:52:49 am »
Google Chrome is the safest and the fastest to be updated in case of discovered vulnerability ; not saying it has a sandbox and can use (via a tweak) Win10 Appcontainer feature.
Internet and Networking Security / Top 10 Web Hosting Services of 2017
« Last post by Execute on September 05, 2017, 04:17:35 pm »
If you are looking for a good Web Hosting provider in terms of security, price,
uptime and service, then you ought to consider the following list down here:

The Most Secure Web Hosting in 2017 (Speed, Security, Support, Uptime)
Off-Topic Discussions / Re: IT Jokes and Overall PC Stupidity
« Last post by Martin on September 01, 2017, 04:37:12 pm »
HBO security fail image.
Malware Removal Questions and Guides / Re: “Google Chrome Warning Alert” Scam Removal
« Last post by Martin on September 01, 2017, 04:35:21 pm »
More and more Google Chrome users are being targeted, Google surely must be busy. Kudos to the security team for taking a very large load.
It seems that sending malware emails has become the norm when it comes to basically all kinds of viruses. :(
The current variant of the Locky virus spreads with a malware campaign
that has reached over 23 million users over the past 36 hours.

Inside the e-mail, you will most commonly see it pretending to be an
email from DropBox to confirm your registration or something similar.

You can read more beneath:
.Lukitus File Virus (Locky) – Remove and Restore Files
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10