Denne artikel vil hjælpe dig til at fjerne .FileSlack Ransomware. Følg ransomware fjernelse vejledningen i slutningen af artiklen.
.FileSlack Ransomware er en, der krypterer dine data og kræver penge som en løsesum for at få det restaureret. Filer vil modtage .FileSlack udvidelse. Den .FileSlack Ransomware vil efterlade ransomware instruktioner som en desktop baggrundsbillede. Hold på at læse artiklen og se, hvordan du kan forsøge at potentielt genvinde nogle af dine låste filer og data.
|Kort beskrivelse||Den ransomware krypterer filer ved at placere .FileSlack udvidelse på de berørte filer på din computer og kræver en løsesum, der skal betales til angiveligt inddrive dem.|
|Symptomer||Den ransomware vil kryptere dine filer og efterlade en løsesum notat med betalingsinstrukser.|
|Distributionsmetode||Spam e-mails, Vedhæftede filer|
|Værktøj Detection|| See If Your System Has Been Affected by .FileSlack ransomware |
Værktøj til fjernelse af malware
|Brugererfaring||Tilmeld dig vores forum to Discuss .FileSlack ransomware.|
|Data Recovery Tool||Windows Data Recovery af Stellar Phoenix Varsel! Dette produkt scanner dine drev sektorer til at gendanne mistede filer, og det kan ikke komme sig 100% af de krypterede filer, men kun få af dem, afhængigt af situationen og uanset om du har omformateret drevet.|
.FileSlack Ransomware – Distribution Techniques
This particular threat was found in a low quantity attack campaign which shows that it is very possible that it is currently an early testing release. As such we do not have information about the preferred method of distribution of the final samples that are to be released. We presume that the most popular ones are going to be used at the same time in order to increase the number of affected victims.
One of the most popular ways is to deliver phishing e-mails which are sent in a bulk manner and attempt to manipulate the victims into thinking that they have received a legitimate notification from a well-known company or service. The body contents will contain links to the .FileSlack ransomware file or they can be directly attached.
A similar strategy is to deploy fake malicious sites which pose as legitimate search engines, download-portaler og software destinationssider. They will be hosted on domains that are similarly named after the real domains. Stolen or hacker-made security certificates may also be used to make the pages appear as safe.
A mechanism that is often employed to embed the virus installation scripts is to place them into payload luftfartsselskaber, to af de mest populære typer er følgende:
- Dokumenter — The virus installation scripts can be placed as macros which are essential features that can be made part of every popular format: regneark, præsentationer, tekstdokumenter og databaser. Whenever they are opened by the victim users a prompt will appear asking them to enable the scripts. The quoted reason that is most commonly displayed is that this is a requirement in order to correctly view the file.
- Ondsindet program Installers — The other strategy is to create virus-infected setup files of popular software which are distributed using the mentioned distribution methods. The criminal collective will choose applications which are commonly installed by end users: systemværktøjer, kreativitet suiter, produktivitet og kontor apps og etc. The hackers will take the real file and modify it accordingly. Then it can be sent via email messages, linked in fake sites or uploaded to file-sharing networks.
Larger campaigns can be planned by programming browser hijackers to deliver them as payloads. They are malicious web browser plugins which have the main goal of redirecting the victims to a preset landing page. This is done by changing their default settings: startside, søgemaskine og nye faner side. The ransomware infection will be done as soon as the plugins are installed. They are often found on the relevant web browser plugin repository containing fake user reviews and descriptions that promise numerous performance enhancements and feature additions.
.FileSlack Ransomware – Detailed Analysis
As no information is available about the .FileSlack ransomware we assume that only the base encryption engine is part of it. These early versions of the virus can merely present a modular framework on which to work on. As such it is possible that the default behavior pattern as observed by us.
Most viruses will start the infection by retrieving sensitive information fra inficerede maskiner. This is done via an engine that is programmed to look for certain strings according to the desired information. If it interacts with the Windows Volume Manager service then it can also access and retrieve data from network shares and removable storage devices as well. In most of the registered cases this engine will have the main goal of assigning an unique ID to each machine. This is done by using an algorithm that takes its input parameters from the list of installed hardware components, brugerindstillinger og miljø værdier.
The collected information can be used to bypass sikkerhedssoftware found on the infected machines. The engine will scan the memory and hard disk contents for any services that can block the .FileSlack Ransomware. Listen omfatter anti-virus produkter, firewalls, virtuel maskine værter og sandkasse miljøer.
When the ransomware engine has obtained access to the system it can proceed with various changes. En liste over de mest populære dem er følgende:
- Opstartsmuligheder — By changing the default boot options the .FileSlack ransomware can start automatically as soon as the computer is powered on. In addition manual recovery instructions may no longer work as access to the recovery options can be blocked. In this case only a quality anti-spyware solution will be able to remedy the infection.
- Windows Registry Values Changes — The engine can access and modify the Windows Registry by both creating entries for itself and changing existing ones. This is particularly dangerous as any manipulation of the operating system strings can lead to severe performance issues to the point of being unable to use the computer unless the malware is completely removed. Changes to third-party applications can result in sudden applications errors and shut down.
- data, fjernelse — The engine can be instructed to locate and delete sensitive files which makes recovery very difficult: System Restore Points, Backups og Shadow Volume Kopier.
- Yderligere Payload Levering — The ransomware is capable of delivering other threats to the compromised machines. This is done so because the ..FileSlack Ransomware may have already bypassed key security infrastructure through its first set of commands and the second dropped virus will be able to unfold all of its potential.
Any other malicious behavior can be programmed by the criminals — most likely the scope of the commands that are to be executed will depend on the hacker configuration and the intended targets.
.FileSlack Ransomware – Encryption Process
Like other popular viruses the .FileSlack ransomware will launch the encryption engine once all prior modules have finished running. Det vil sandsynligvis bruge en indbygget liste over mål filtype extensions, som skal behandles af en stærk cipher. Et eksempel Listen kan omfatte følgende datatyper:
Alle berørte filer vil modtage .FileSlack udvidelse og den tilhørende ransomware note vil blive kaldt Readme_Restore_Files.txt.
Remove .FileSlack Ransomware and Try to Restore Data
Hvis din computer-system fik inficeret med .FileSlack ransomware virus, du skal have lidt erfaring med at fjerne malware. Du bør slippe af med denne ransomware så hurtigt som muligt, før det kan få mulighed for at sprede sig yderligere og inficere andre computere. Du bør fjerne ransomware og følg trin-for-trin instruktioner guide nedenfor.