The Grobios Trojan is a dangerous virus threat that has recently been identified in a hacker campaign. It contains advanced code that can cause a lot of damage to the infected hosts, including remote surveillance of the users in real-time. Read more about recovering infected hosts in our complete Grobios Trojan removal guide.
|Kort beskrivelse||Stille inficerer klientmaskinerne og modificerer centrale applikationer og systemtjenester.|
|Symptomer||Brugeren kan ikke opleve nogen tegn på infiltration.|
|Distributionsmetode||Skadelige weblinks, ondsindede filer, Ondsindede e-mails|
|Værktøj Detection|| See If Your System Has Been Affected by Grobios |
Værktøj til fjernelse af malware
|Brugererfaring||Tilmeld dig vores forum to Discuss Grobios.|
Grobios - Hvordan virker det inficere
The Grobios Trojan is a potent weapon that can be delivered using various methods. Depending on the target users the operators can choose the most adequate tool. A preferred method may be the use of email spam-meddelelser at udnytte social engineering teknikker. Usually they contain hijacked content from legitimate sites and services in the form of text and graphics. Counterfeit notification messages can be crafted that can include the Trojan instances. In addition the emails can also be used to spread inficerede payload luftfartsselskaber, to populære typer er følgende:
- Software Installers — The hackers can embed the Grobios Trojan code in application installers of various types: systemværktøjer, kreativitet suiter, produktivitet programmer og endda computerspil.
- inficerede dokumenter — The hackers behind the Grobios Trojan can infect documents using the same mechanism. Targets can be presentations, text documents or spreadsheets. The typical behavior is to integrate dangerous scripts in them, when they are opened a notification message will appear asking the victim users to enable the built-in macros. If this is done the malicious script is activated and the infection follows.
These payloads can be distributed on hacker-kontrollerede sites Så godt som fildelingsnetværk ligesom BitTorrent. In a manner similar to the emils they can use text and graphics taken from well-known sites and services and customize them with a similar domain name. Hvornår skadelige scripts are used they can take form of banners, pop-ups, omdirigeringer og in-indhold links. Using advertising and affiliate networks the malicious instance can also take over legitimate sites.
The Grobios Trojan can be deployed to hackers using browser hijackers that represent malicious browser plugins. They are usually uploaded to the relevant plugin repositories with fake developer credentials and user reviews. Detailed descriptions with promises of new features are the main social engineering tactic. Once they are deployed to the systems changes usually follow to the default settings as the criminals redirect the victims to a hacker-controlled page. They also install various tracking cookies to the victim computers. After this is complete the malware infections follows.
At the moment the biggest distribution channel used by the Grobios Trojan remains the use of the RIG Exploit Kit which is used in email campaigns and malvertising sites.
Grobios - mere information og analyse
The Grobios Trojan is a newly released threat that is being actively pushed to computer victims. The infection starts with an advanced stealth protection module. This module is programmed to protect the virus instance from security software and products that can interfere with its correct execution. Dette omfatter anti-virus produkter, virtuel maskine værter og sandkasse miljøer.
When the infected host has been bypassed completely the virus code is multiplied in several locations, herunder Program Files (x86) folder. This actions is performed to prevent the users from manually removing the instances by themselves. Furthermore the Trojan is copied to a Google folder with a random name and uses Google Chrome’s icon to hide itself as an asset used by the web browsers.
The security analysis shows that the threat is also set up as a vedholdende installation. This means that the code is made to execute every time the computer boots. In connection with this Grobios may also delete sensitive user data. This is usually connected with the Shadow Volume Kopier which are used for data recovery. When such steps are taken the victims can use our detailed recovery instructions which shows how the data can be recovered.
System changes to the Registry Windows kan følge. When the Trojan code acts against user-installed software it can render certain features and services unusable. When this is done against the operating system itself the victims will experience overall performance issues.
The main malicious engine associated with this threat is the actual netværksforbindelse modul. It connects to a hacker-controlled server which is sued to collect the harvested information. Depending on the hacker commands it can be used for different malicious activity such as the following:
- Sensitive Data Harvest — The Grobios Trojan engine can be programmed into obtaining information that can expose the victim’s identity. Examples include strings like their name, adresse, interesser, placering, adgangskoder og kontooplysninger. Part of the information can be used to optimize the attack campaigns.
- Overvågning — The hackers can spy on the victims in real time, as well as take over their computers. This action is also used for theft of personal files.
- Malware Deployment — The Grobios Trojan can be used to deliver additional threats to the victim hosts which forms a type of second-stage infection strategy.
- System Ændring — The Trojan code has been found to include functionality that can modify the host systems. This includes the opening of network ports, proces manipulation, configuration files modifications and etc.
One of the dangerous aspects when encountering Grobios Trojan strains is the notion that every infection campaign can carry a custom version of the malware. As a result future versions of it can use a completely different behavior pattern. Some of the signatures that anti-virus companies have devised for it include the following identifiers: BKDR_ANDROM.COGAZ, Trojan.Generic.D1CF9DB1, Trojan.Win32.Inject.aivlz, Trojan/Win32.Occamy.C2431572 and others.
Fjern Grobios effektivt fra Windows
For fuldt ud at slippe af med denne cryptocurrency minearbejder Trojan, vi råde dig til at følge de fjernelse instruktioner under denne artikel. De er lavet, så de kan hjælpe dig til at isolere og derefter slette Grobios Trojan enten manuelt eller automatisk. Hvis manuel fjernelse repræsenterer svært for dig, eksperter altid råde til at udføre fjernelsen automatisk ved at køre en anti-malware-scanning via specifik software på din pc. En sådan anti-malware program har til formål at sikre, at bytte er fuldt væk, og din Windows OS forbliver sikker mod eventuelle fremtidige malware infektioner.