Hvad er MacOS Security Center? Sådan fjernes MacOS Security Center?
The MacOS Security Center is a Trojan horse infection disguised as a legitimate tool. It is designed to appear just like the real program without giving out any signs that it is a scam application. The main method of distribution is through various Internet portals and malicious sites. Various hacker-made pages which are optimized to appear in search engines, social networks and online communities. Many of its samples can also be found within file-sharing networks. The MacOS Security Center is generally spread through the malware web servers, in this particular case malicious hackers have uploaded numerous copies to the cloud storage services..
|Navn||MacOS Security Center|
|Type||PUP / Rogue Application|
|Kort beskrivelse||The MacOS Security Center is a modified version of Apple’s own Xcode development environment which is widely available used by developers using the platform. The malware can cause a lot of malicious actions.|
|Symptomer||Modified system settings and files|
|Distributionsmetode||Freeware Installers, Mistænkelige steder|
|Værktøj Detection|| See If Your System Has Been Affected by MacOS Security Center |
|Brugererfaring||Tilmeld dig vores forum to Discuss MacOS Security Center.|
MacOS Security Center – Why Do I Have It and What Can It Do?
The MacOS Security Center is a dangerous Trojan horse infection which is specifically designed fo Apple’s operating system and takes the name of a system component to lure the users into installing it. It is widely distributed by several hacking groups under different names and so far there are main methods which are popular with the criminals:
- Malware steder — There are several scam tactics which are used to spread the virus to the target victims. They can impersonate pop-ups, messages and various system notifications in Safari or other browser windows which will make the users interact with the dangerous contents. Usually errors messages and security-related problems are shown to the victims and the hackers guide them into deploying the malware onto their systems.
- Phishing e-mails — The hackers can coordinate the sending of email messages that look like security notifications that have been sent in by Apple or security vendors. They will urge the recipients that they are under serious threat and must install the MacOS Security Center to stay secure.
- Omdirigeringer — They are malicious web scripts that are found within ad networks and other areas where the criminals can place them. They can also be placed within browser hijackers der er farlige plugins lavet til de mest populære webbrowsere. They are often uploaded to their relevant repositories with fake user reviews and developer credentials.
Omdirigeringer — They are malicious web scripts that are found within ad networks and other areas where the criminals can place them. They can also be placed within browser hijackers der er farlige plugins lavet til de mest populære webbrowsere. They are often uploaded to their relevant repositories with fake user reviews and developer credentials.
When run the MacOS Security Center Trojan will perform a wide variety of malicious tasks which are run depending on the local conditions or the hacker-instituted commands. Usually they are concerned with the ability to take over control of the infected hosts. This is done by connecting to a hacker-controlled server which will be the controlling agent. The made connection is secured and persistent and allows the criminals to spy on the users, induce actions and deploy other threats.
What’s particularly dangerous about the MacOS Security Center is that it can harvest information both from the infected systems and the web browsers through which it has infected the host. The harvested data can be grouped into two main types:
- Personlige oplysninger — The hijacked data can be used to create a complete profile of the victims: en persons navn, adresse, telefonnummer, lokaliseringsdata og eventuelle lagrede kontooplysninger.
- Machine Metrics — This is the creation of an unique ID based on the hardware profile of the installed hardware components.
On its part the malicious MacOS Security Center threat can also be used to deploy infections on its own. A common example would be a cryptocurrency minearbejder — a small-sized application or script responsible for the downloading and installation of multiple complex mathematical tasks. Once deployed they will take advantage of the available system resources: CPU, hukommelse, harddiskplads og etc. For every reported successful operation the hackers will receive cryptocurrency payment in return that will b directly wired to their wallets.
Remove MacOS Security Center
Hvis du ønsker at fjerne MacOS Security Center uønsket software fra din Mac maskine, anbefaler vi, at du bruger et specifikt anti-malware til Mac-systemer. Med en specifik anti-malware program, computeren vil forblive med en bedre beskyttelse og forblive raske performance-wise i fremtiden.