A Microsoft lançou o último boletim patch do Windows na atualização KB4284835. Isso atualiza o Windows 10 de construção 1803 a compilação do sistema operacional 17134.112. Isso corrige um total de 50 segurança patches e traz outras melhorias para o software.
KB4284835 Updates Fixes 50 Security Issues and Upgrades Microsoft Windows to Build 17134.112
Microsoft has released their latest patch bulletin known as the KB4284835 update. Among other things it fixes numerous vulnerabilities that have been identified in Windows 10. Users upgrading from build 1803 will find that upon installation of the update their versions will be changed to OS build 17134.112.
One of the most important additions is the added protection for the so-called Bypass de armazenamento especulativo which is tracked under the CVE-2018-3639 consultivo. It initially plagued Linux systems and various devices. Microsoft have implemented measures against possible abuse. This can be made possible through the use of virtual machines or certain installed web services as the official release notes showcase separate handling for Windows client machines and servers.
Among other security-related issues the update also addresses a firmware update problem. It caused machines to enter into the BitLocker recovery mode when this function is enabled. In this case the Secure boot is disabled or not present. As a result fimware installations on devices are not possible. The system administrators can go around this by following these instructions:
- Temporary suspend the BitLocker service.
- Immediately install the required firmware updates before the next operating system startup.
- Restarting the devce after this so that BitLocker doesn’t remain in a suspended state.
The security updates also address found issues in practically all major components of the Microsoft Windows 10 sistema operacional. A lista inclui os seguintes: Internet Explorer, Microsoft borda, Microsoft scripting engine, Windows Desktop Bridge, Windows apps, Windows shell, Windows kernel, Windows Server, Windows storage and filesystems, Windows wireless networking, execução remota de código, and Windows virtualization and kernel.
janelas 10 KB4284835 Update Fixes Numerous Usability Issues
The April monthly update delivered by Microsoft to Windows 10 users has lead to a bug that many users reported. Computer users reported that after installing the update and rebooting their machines a blank screen with no icons appeared. The only contents that they can see is an error message reading that the Desktop configuration file cannot be accessed. The issue quickly became one of the most asked questions in many technical support sites and forums. Computer experts tracked down the cause to be a popular anti-virus program that was not compatible with some of the code changes that were introduced by Microsoft. They have quickly released an update to their product which solved the identified issues. However this has brought attention to developers in general about the effects of operating system incompatibility between Windows build releases.
Other noteworthy changes include the following:
- Addresses an issue in which the 2017 e 2018 versions of Intuit QuickBooks can’t run in multi-user mode on Windows 10 1803 dispositivos. Users will now be offered Windows 10, versão 1803.
- Adds support for the SameSite cookie web standard to Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer.
- Addresses an issue with Internet Explorer that prevents it from using an updated version of location services.
- Addresses an issue that causes certain games to fail to show dialogs when connected to monitors that support interlaced display formats.
- Addresses an issue with the brightness controls on some laptops after updating to the Windows 10 abril 2018 Atualizar.
- Addresses a reliability issue in which the GameBar may fail to launch.
- Addresses an issue in which customers with a combination of specific Windows display languages and user preferred language list (UPLL) entries receive an extraneous UPLL entry and input language selector entry. This issue occurs after upgrading to Windows 10 versão 1803 e, como um resultado, customers cannot remove this language entry or its keyboard.
todos os Windows 10 users are advised to apply the KB4284835 as soon as possible. It has been released to the general public both via the Windows Update feature, system administrators can also download the standalone packages from Microsoft’s update catalog service.