A Microsoft lançou várias correções para as versões mais recentes do Windows 10. Mais particularmente, a empresa lançou o Windows 10 Construir 17134.191 para Windows 10 versão 1803 também conhecido como o de abril 2018 Atualizar, e construir 16299.579 para Windows 10 users on version 1709 also known as Fall Creators Update.
More about KB4340917 (Compilação do SO 17134.191)
Conforme explicado pela Microsoft, this update includes quality improvements and doesn’t introduce any new operating system features. There are several key changes that should be noted.
The update addresses an issue that causes devices within Active Directory or Hybrid AADJ++ domains to unexpectedly unenroll from Microsoft Intune or third-party MDM services after installing provisioning package updates (PPKG). Conforme explicado pela Microsoft, the problem occurs on devices that are subject to the Auto MDM Enrollment with AAD Token Group Policy.
There is also a notice for users that ran the script Disable-AutoEnrollMDMCSE.PS1 as a workaround for the bug – they should run Enable-AutoEnrollMDMCSE.PS1 from a PowerShell window in Administrator mode after installing the patch.
Some of the other crucial issues fixed in this update are listed below:
- The ability of the Universal CRT Ctype family of functions to handle EOF as valid input is improved.
- An issue with registration in the “Push to Install” service is fixed.
- An issue with Roaming User Profiles where the AppData\Local and AppData\Locallow folders are incorrectly synchronized at user logon and logoff is fixed.
- Issues related to peripherals that use Quality of Service (QoS) parameters for Bluetooth connections are also addressed.
- An issue that causes SQL Server memory usage to grow over time when encrypting data using a symmetric key that has a certificate is fixed as well.
- Another issue is addressed where using an invalid password in a wireless PEAP environment that has SSO enabled submits two authentication requests with the invalid password.
o full list of fixed issues is available, as well as how to fix known issues with the update itself.
More about KB4338817 (Compilação do SO 16299.579)
This update also includes quality improvements without introducing any new features to the operating system.
Тhe update “addresses an issue that causes devices within Active Directory or Hybrid AADJ++ domains to unexpectedly unenroll from Microsoft Intune or third-party MDM services after installing provisioning package updates (PPKG). This issue occurs on devices that are subject to the “Auto MDM Enrollment with AAD Token” Group Policy,” Microsoft explained in the official changelog.
além do que, além do mais, developers can now enable debugging of WebView content in UWP apps. Contudo, to use the Microsoft Edge DevTools Preview app to test the WebView content, one would need to use the Microsoft Edge DevTools Preview app to test the WebView content.
This update also has bug fixes for Microsoft Edge DevTools and addresses an issue that makes it unresponsive. Other fixed issues regarding Microsoft Edge include:
- Addresses an issue that causes a black screen to appear for several minutes after installing Windows updates before going to the desktop.
- Addresses additional issues with updated time zone information.
- Improves the PDF file experience in Microsoft Edge by addressing PDF file open, impressão, and reliability issues.
- Addresses an issue that sometime prevents a system from shutting down or being placed in Hibernation.
- Addresses an issue that prevents Memory Analyzer and Performance Analyzer from working properly in Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 Developer Tools.
Here is the full list of all fixed issues incluído in KB4338817.