Den Topinambour Trojan er en farlig malware trussel, som er designet til Microsoft Windows-computere. Det kan erhverves fra forskellige kilder, hvert angreb kampagne kan fokusere på én bestemt taktik. Normalt virusinfektioner som denne er lavet ved at interagere med en inficerede fil - det kan enten være en makro-inficeret dokument eller en hacker-made softwareinstallationsprogrammet. De er ofte lavet ved at tage de legitime filer fra deres officielle kilder og modificere dem den nødvendige virus kode. Andre data kan også blive påvirket. Alle former for andre data kan bruges som godt - dette inkluderer ondsindede plugins til web-browsere og etc. I andre tilfælde hackere kan bruge en direkte angreb der vil lede efter system sårbarheder og svagheder. If any are found then the Topinambour Trojan will be installed.
Denne særlige trussel er kendt for at blive spredt ved hjælp af en lang række svagheder. Det ligger mod både slutbrugere og servere. After the infection has been made the Topinambour Trojan can download other threats, lancere flere farlige moduler og installere en cryptocurrency minearbejder som vil køre en sekvens af præstationsfremmende krævende opgaver.
|Type||Malware, Trojan, Minearbejder|
|Kort beskrivelse||En farlig malware, der kan starte en minearbejder, og start en trojansk modul.|
|Symptomer||Ofrene måske bemærke problemer med ydeevnen og kan blive smittet med anden malware.|
|Distributionsmetode||Fælles distributions- taktik og direkte web-angreb.|
|Værktøj Detection|| See If Your System Has Been Affected by Topinambour Trojan |
Værktøj til fjernelse af malware
|Brugererfaring||Tilmeld dig vores forum to Discuss Topinambour Trojan.|
Topinambour Trojan – Hvordan har jeg det
The Topinambour Trojan is a Trojan horse infection which comes from the Turla hacking collective, one of the active criminal collectives which are believed to originate from Russia. They are known for conducting large-scale attacks against high-profile targets — they can range from government organisations to private enterprises located across the former Soviet Union nations, Mellemøsten, Europa, Asia and The Americas. The collective is known for conducting attacks its own tools which they develop from scratch. The newest one is called the Topinambour Trojan which is alternatively called Sunchoke. It has been used in attacks since the beginning of this year.
The main method which is used by the Turla group is to include the dangerous virus installation code in bundle installers of popular applications — they will take the legitimate bundles from their official sources and add in the necessary installation code. The necessary dropper will also include a small .NET-based shell which is used to command the infected host into running certain commands and also installing any third-party modules over the SMB protocol. The reason why this is chosen is because this protocol is widely used for sharing files over internal networks. The virus files can easily be hosted on rented virtual private servers (VPS). The latest samples appear to be hosted on a server located in South Africa.
Other prospective strategies used to deliver the Topinambour Trojan can be the following:
- E-mail-phishing-meddelelser — The criminals can send messages to the target end users by posing as notifications that have been sent in by popular services or companies. The type of messages that they can include are templates of common emails: password reset reminders, opdateringsmeddelelser, login prompts and etc. In any of them the associated infiltration code can be placed.
- Hacker-Made Sites — The criminals can create numerous sites which can lead to the malware infection. They can copy down the design and contents of well-known portals or landing pages and to further confuse visitors into thinking that they are safe the scam pages may be hosted on similar sounding domain names.
Alternatively the Topinambour Trojan may be carried by other malware infections or payload droppers. This would allow the hackers to infect only certain computers which adhere to specific conditions.
Topinambour Trojan – What Does It Do
The base code is able to establish the basic file operations attributed to most Trojans — downloading of other malicious components and the establishments of a secure connection to a given hacker-controlled server. This gives the hackers the ability to take over control of the given hosts and facilitate other malware actions as well.
To make sure that the Topinambour Trojan will institute all dangerous actions as instructed by its developers it will run every 30 minutes and recheck its configuration file. Some of the interesting characteristics that make it a formidable threat include the following:
- Stealth Deployment — Using a preset command the Topinambour Trojan can spread itself onto the host. This is done by dropping it to to a system location with a suitable name in order to mask the malware as part of the operating system.
- Masquerade Function — The dropped files can appear to the system as being activated by another process.
- Remote Shell Function — The made infections can be programmed to establish a secure tunnel connection to the target hosts. This allows the hackers to conduct all kinds of dangerous activity without making the victims aware.
Having such a Trojan infection will also leads to the execution of a procesdata høst — it can be used to collect sensitive information about both the victims and their machines. The extracted data can be used to carry out crimes such as identity theft and financial abuse.
How to Remove Topinambour Trojan
In order to fully remove Topinambour from your computer system, Vi anbefaler, at du følger fjernelse instruktioner nedenunder denne artikel. If the first two manual removal steps do not seem to work and you still see Topinambour or programs, relateret til det, foreslår vi, hvad de fleste sikkerhedseksperter rådgive - at hente og køre en scanning af din comptuer med et velrenommeret anti-malware program. Download af denne software vil ikke kun spare dig lidt tid, but will remove all of Topinambour files and programs related to it and will protect your computer against such intrusive apps and malware in the future.