Hævn Trojan er et farligt våben brugt mod computerbrugere over hele verden. Det inficerer primært via inficerede software installatører. Vores artikel giver et overblik over sin adfærd i overensstemmelse med de indsamlede prøver og tilgængelige rapporter, også det kan være nyttigt i forsøget på at fjerne virus.
|Kort beskrivelse||The Revenge Trojan is a computer virus that is designed to silently infiltrate computer systems.|
|Symptomer||Ofrene kan ikke opleve nogen synlige symptomer på infektion.|
|Distributionsmetode||Software Sårbarheder, Freeware installationer, Bundtede pakker, Scripts og andre.|
|Værktøj Detection|| See If Your System Has Been Affected by Revenge Trojan |
Værktøj til fjernelse af malware
|Brugererfaring||Tilmeld dig vores forum to Discuss Revenge Trojan.|
Revenge Trojan – Distribution Methods
The Revenge Trojan has been spotted in a recent attack campaign. An unknown hacker collective is behind the ongoing attacks, at the moment there is no information about their identity. The captured samples were identified as malware through one of the most common intrusion mechanisms — inficerede dokumenter. The virus installation code is made part of macros that are embedded in the payload documents, de kan være af en hvilken som helst af de populære typer: tekstdokumenter, regneark, præsentationer og databaser. Once they are opened by the victim users a prompt will appear asking the victims to enable the content. The window will usually state that this is required in order to view correctly the files.
What’s more dangerous is that other similar tactics can be employed as well. One of the common cases is when the hackers embed the virus installation instructions in software setup files. They target applications that are popularly downloaded by end users such as system utilities, kreativitet suiter, produktivitet og kontor apps og etc.
Both the virus files themselves and these two payload types are usually spread through methods that can infect thousands of users at once. There are several methods such as the following:
- E-mail-spam-meddelelser — The hackers can craft phishing emails that appear notifications as being sent by legitimate services. This is done by using their own design layout and text body contents. The fake email phishing messages will link the files in text links or interactive contents. Alternatively they can be directly attached to the messages.
- Ondsindede websteder — A related strategy is to create web pages that imitate legitimate services, download-portaler, destinationssider og etc. They are hosted on similar sounding domain names and in some cases utilizing stolen or hacker-generated security certificates.
- File-Sharing Sites — Both the standalone files and infected payloads are widely available on networks like BitTorrent where both legitimate and pirate content is freely shared across Internet users.
- Browser Hijackers — Dangerous web browser plugins can be be made by the criminals that are made compatible with the most popular web browsers and uploaded to the relevant repositories. They are accompanied by fake user reviews and stolen or hacker-made developer credentials in order to confuse the victims into thinking that the extension is safe. Their descriptions will promise the addition of new features or performance optimizations.
Other tactics can additionally be used in forthcoming attacks and upcoming versions of the Revenge Trojan.
Revenge Trojan – Detailed Description
The Revenge Trojan appears to be an original creation which doesn’t use any code snippets from previous threats. At the time of writing this article there is information about the identity of the group behind the ongoing attacks. We presume that the threat is modular in nature and that various modules can be added to it.
The captured Revenge Trojan instance appears to launch a main engine which connects to a hacker-controlled server and allows the criminal operators to spy on the victims. Through this secure connection they have the ability to take over control of the affected machines, steal their data and carry out all sorts of malicious actions.
A PowerShell-based script is launched which allows all sorts of components to be added. Trojans such as this one usually all include a certain set of common behavior patterns. A list of them is the following:
- Informationssøgning — The engine can be programmed to extract sensitive information that can be used to generate an unique ID that is specfiic to each individual computer. This is done by an algorithm that takes its input parameters from data sets such as the parts list of the installed hardware components, brugerindstillinger, regional preferences and other related metrics. The other dangerous mechanic used by Trojans is the exposure of personal information which is done by programming the strings to look for strings that contain directly reveal the victims. Common ones include their name, adresse, telefonnummer, interesser og eventuelle gemte kontooplysninger. If the Trojan interacts with the Windows Volume Manager it can also search the removable storage devices and available network shares. The obtained data sets can be used for various crimes including identity theft, afpresning og økonomisk udnyttelse.
- Boot Options Ændring — A popular mechanism that is made part of most Trojans, possibly including future Revenge Trojan variants, is the ability to modify the boot options and configuration files that will set it to automatically start once the computer is powered on. This can also disable most manual user recovery guides as they depend on access to recovery boot menus.
- Windows Registry Ændringer — The Trojan module is capable of accessing the Registry records not only to create strings for itself but also to modify existing ones. If values that are used by the operating system are affected then the victim users will be unable to access certain services and may experience serious performance issues. Changes to strings used by third-party applications can lead to unexpected errors.
- Removal of Sensitive Data — The engine can be programmed to locate and delete sensitive files that can seriously disrupt the usual recovery procedure. This is done by targeting System Restore Points, Backups, Shadow Volume Copies and etc. In this case the victims will need to se a combination of a professional-grade anti-spyware utility and data recovery program.
- Yderligere Payloads Levering — The Revenge Trojan can be instructed to insert other malicious threats on the compromised machines.
Future Revenge Trojan campaigns can be instructed to carry out other actions as configured by the hackers.
Remove Revenge Trojan
Hvis din computer-system fik inficeret med Revenge Trojan, du skal have lidt erfaring med at fjerne malware. Du bør slippe af med denne trojanske så hurtigt som muligt, før det kan få mulighed for at sprede sig yderligere og inficere andre computere. Du bør fjerne den trojanske og følg trin-for-trin instruktioner guide leveres nedenfor.
Note! Dit computersystem kan blive påvirket af Revenge Trojan og andre trusler.
Scan din pc med SpyHunter
SpyHunter er en kraftfuld malware fjernelse værktøj designet til at hjælpe brugerne med dybdegående systemets sikkerhed analyse, detektering og fjernelse af Revenge Trojan.
Husk, at SpyHunter scanner er kun for malware afsløring. Hvis SpyHunter registrerer malware på din pc, du bliver nødt til at købe SpyHunter har malware fjernelse værktøj til at fjerne malware trusler. Læs vores SpyHunter 5 bedømmelse. Klik på de tilsvarende links til at kontrollere SpyHunter s EULA, Fortrolighedspolitik og Kriterier trusselsvurdering.