LowPricesApp is promoted as a useful tool designed to enhance the user’s browsing experience by displaying pop-up, in-text and banner ads, coupons, deals and offers as he views different online shopping sites. LowPricesApp is a browser extension for Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome and a browser helper object for Internet Explorer.
- Modifies the browser settings, changing the current search engine, homepage, and new tab page
- May change some of the security settings of the browser
- May lower the computer’s overall security
- May track internet usages, for example, search queries, visited web pages, etc.
- May update itself automatically, and install new versions without the user noticing
As other adware programs, LowPricesApp is distributed via bundled downloads of freeware and shareware. Avoiding unwanted installations is easy and will not consume much of your time. Just make sure to select the Advanced options as you install software on your computer. This way you can un-tick the programs and applications you do not want to have on your PC.
LowPricesApp Removal Mannual
Experts classify LowPricesApp as a potentially unwanted program and adware and recommend its removal. Follow the steps provided below to eliminate LowPricesApp from your computer permanently.