Great Find Ads Distribution Path
Great Find Ads General Description
The browser extension may use DOM (Document Object Model) storage and as a result, record any typed URLs. Furthermore, Great Find may be able to:
- Read the user’s browsing and download history.
- Customize the ad-related content displayed to the user such as promotions, offers, etc.
- Display unwanted advertisements within the browser – Explorer, Firefox, Chrome.
- Cause unsafe browser redirects, possibly to predefined pages.
- Install riskware applications and slow down the system and the browser.
Great Find Ads Removal Steps
Due to all the trouble the extension may cause, its complete removal is recommended. STF researchers have provided a step-by-step removal guide below.
Keep in mind that Great Find may situate its file in the Temp folder of the OS and escape detection. Moreover, it may not show up on the Programs and Features module. Thus, manual removal can be a bit tricky. In this case, installing valid antivirus software is the best removal option.
Spy Hunter scanner will only detect the threat. If you want the threat to be automatically removed, you need to purchase the full version of the anti-malware tool.Find Out More About SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool / How to Uninstall SpyHunter