Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google is classified as adware and potentially unwanted program (PUP) because of the possible security risks it might expose your system to. Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google is an ad-supported browser extension compatible with the commonly used web browsers (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.).
Symptoms of Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google
- Pop-up ads promoting fake system and software updates appear on your screen as you browse the Web
- Random page text turns into hyperlinks
- Advertising banners are displayed on the websites you visit
- Other adware or PUPs might get installed on your computer
- The current settings of your web browser might get automatically altered once Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google is installed on your PC
- Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google may track the user’s browsing habits, search queries and collect system specific information and share it with third partie for advertising purposes
Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google – Distribution Method
As a typical adware, Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google ends up on your computer bundled with freeware and shareware you have downloaded online. Be attentive to the installation process and always select the Advanced settings. This way you are presented with the option to un-check any additional program or application you wouldn’t like on your machine. Users are advised to be careful and only download software from verified sources.
Permanently Remove Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google from Your Computer
Although Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google is not a virus per se, security experts recommend its immediate removal, because of the possible threats you might expose your system to if you click on any of the ads presented by the adware. Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google is known to change your browser settings upon installation that is just another reason to delete it from your PC. Below you will find a manual that will help you do so.