MacX HD Video Converter Pro for Windows (version 5.9.4) is an advanced tool for video conversion with an intuitive interface and great ease of use. A version for Mac users is also available. In both of its versions, MacX HD Video Converter Pro can convert various video formats to a range of file types and keep their quality. It also allows you to create and edit picture sideshows.
The tool supports HD video processing and is compatible with both 32 and 64-bit Windows 10, Windows 7 and 8, Windows Vista and XP, Microsoft Windows 98, NT, 2000, and 2003.
|Name||MacX HD Video Converter Pro for Windows|
|Type||HD Video Converter|
|Developer||Digiarty Software Inc.|
|Operating System||Windows OS.|
|STF’s Test Machine||Lenovo B50-70 with 64-bit Windows 8.1|
|User Experience|| Discuss MacX HD Video Converter Pro for Windows|
Before we start reviewing the product’s functionalities, we should note that MacX HD Video Converter Pro’s setup and installation process are quite fast:
MacX HD Video Converter Pro for Windows: Top Features
With the tool, you can:
- Convert HD Videos MKV, M2TS, AVCHD to MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, Apple, Android mobiles and tablets;
- Convert Multi-track HD Videos;
- Download and Convert YouTube videos to MP4, and play them on iPhone, iPad Android, HTC, Samsung;
- Create a photo slideshow and convert it for playback or sharing on YouTube;
- Edit phone or camera recorded videos;
- Merge several videos into a single new video;
- Adjust parameter settings, edit file names, and extract pictures.
As alreary mentioned, MacX HD Video Converter Pro works with Youtube videos and supports several other online services such as Vevo, Vimeo, DailyMotion, Facebok, Break, MetaCafe, etc. The tool converts videos to MP3, AAC, MP4, MOV, AVI.
If you want to convert videos to files compatible with mobile devices, you can definitely use MacX HD Video Converter Pro. The tool supports a range of files, such as MP4, MKV, and AVI, and makes them fitting to play on various devices – iPad, iPhone, Android pad, xBox, PS4, BlackBerry, Nokia.
In addition, the converter supports various codecs and is designed to extract audio stream from a video and save it as MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA.
Note. Remember that if you have any questions or don’t know how to do something with the program, you can “receive” help. Just click on the Help button in the top right corner, and you’ll be redirected to a page with instructions.
Youtube Video Conversion
To convert a video from YouTube or another similar website, just click on the YouTube button in the main window. A pop-up will appear with your video’s URL and you can analyze it. Video details such as Resolution, Format, Size and Code will be shown, and you can choose whatever options you prefer. When you’re done, just click okay.
After this, select the output file and click the Run button. The video will be downloaded and converted in no time. When the whole procedure is done, you will see a pop-up window (picture below). The video will be waiting for you in whatever destination folder you have selected.
Creating a Slideshow
Another great feature of the program is its ability to create slideshows out of your photos. Note that you can only import folders, not single photos. Navigate to the Photo button and import the image folder you would like to convert to a slideshow. You can edit the slideshow and add new images to it, and can make it more interactive by adding music.
- MacX HD Video Converter Pro can convert a range of file types and make them playable on specific devices;
- The program has a user-friendly interface and a list with complete instructions in the Help section;
- The program has a feature for creating slideshows from photos;
- The quality of the converted data is excellent;
- The program is compatible with Windows 10.
- When creating a slideshow, an option to select single photos, not whole folders, could be added to MacX HD Video Converter Pro.