Do Not Thrust AVLab Security Win 8 Antivirus 2015
AVLab Security Win 8 Antivirus 2015 is the same rogue anti-virus program like AVLab Security Vista Protection 2015. This program pretends to scan your system like a legitimate security software, promising to clean it only when you pay for its full version.
How Does AVLab Security Win 8 Antivirus 2015 Work?
AVLab Security Win 8 Antivirus 2015 is a part of the Rogue.FakeRean-Braviax family.
Once in your system, it will initiate a fake system scan and, as a result, it will display alert messages of your system being at a serious risk. That is the reason malware experts classify the program as rogue – it pretends to be a real anti-virus tool pretending to be a real system scan, when it fact it has no capability of doing so. The infections it “finds” after the scan are non-existent.
AVLab Security Win 8 Antivirus 2015 will not only disrupt your normal activities with urgent alert messages that your system is endangered, but it may also block you from running your normal applications. It will then try to trick you into paying $99,95 for its full version. And, some users do pay because AVLab Security Win 8 Antivirus 2015 promises to clean the system only when that payment is processed.
Once paid, however, AVLab Security Win 8 Antivirus 2015’s “full version” will not “fix” the infections because it is incapable of either finding or removing a threat.
How Is AVLab Security Win 8 Antivirus 2015 Distributed?
AVLab Security Win 8 Antivirus 2015 may enter your system in several ways:
- Malicious websites to which your system has been exposed.
- Legitimate websites that have been hacked, taking advantage of vulnerabilities on your computer to install the rogue program on your PC without permission.
- Spam emails that contain corrupted attachments and links to infected websites. In these cases, hackers send you an email tricking you into believing that the email comes from a shipping company similar to DHL, for example. The email states that the fake company has tried to deliver a package to you or that your shipment has failed. Once you open the attachment, you get yourself AVLab Security Win 8 Antivirus 2015 installed on your PC.
- Bogus updates camouflaged as legitimate ones. Once you install the particular update, it appears to be AVLab Security Win 8 Antivirus 2015 instead of the update you thought you downloaded.
- Peer-to-peer file sharing websites.
How to Remove AVLab Security Win 8 Antivirus 2015
If you already AVLab Security Win 8 Antivirus 2015 in your system, do not stress out. There is a way to remove it. Simply follow the manual instructions below or use our anti-virus program.
Just keep in mind that only rogue anti-virus programs display alert messages that hundreds of viruses have been found on your system, and then require you to pay for their full version in order to remove those viruses. If you start receiving messages like that, do research first before rushing into processing that payment.