If a message stating that your computer has been automatically blocked due to pirated software appears on your screen, you are dealing with another piece of ransomware. The victims will then be asked to pay a ransom in order to regain access to the computer. The program is able to encrypt certain files on the compromised machine, and unfortunately there is no guarantee they will be restored even if the user pays the demanded sum.
→„ Your computer has been automatically blocked. The reason for this is pirated software.
85 files have been automatically encrypted. In order to regain access to your computer and restore the blocked files, you are required to pay a fee. In case you do not pay the fine, these files will be removed from your computer permanently.
There are two payment methods:
1. Online. Use the tabs provided below to make a Bitcoin payment. Your machine will be unblocked after the payment is registered.
2. At the Cashiers window in your provincial courthouse. Your machine will be unblocked in the next four-five days.
The Bitcoins are to be transferred to the following address
As the payment is finalized, enter the Transfer ID in the field below”
Naturally, the victim would expect the payment to solve the problem. Unfortunately, paying the ransom does not guarantee that the modified files will be restored. Users are advised not to encourage such practices that only aim to rip them off.
To Avoid Ransomware and Other Threats:
- Keep your system up-to-date
- Get your updates from legitimate sources
- Do not open email attachments from unfamiliar senders
- Use legit Antivirus products
- Back up your data on a regular basis
Removing “Your Computer was Automatically Blocked. Reason: Pirated Software” ransomware from your PC is not a light task. You need to start your computer in Safe mode and then install an effective anti-malware program. Follow the steps provided below to eliminate “Your Computer was Automatically Blocked. Reason: Pirated Software” ransomware.
Spy Hunter FREE scanner will only detect the threat. If you want the threat to be automatically removed, you need to purchase the full version of the malware tool.