Exp.CVE-2015-0336 is a typical Trojan capable of infecting your system without your knowledge in order to serve as a backdoor for various PC threats such as adware, spyware, browser hijackers, and what not.
What Does Exp.CVE-2015-0336 Do to Your PC?
Once Exp.CVE-2015-0336 infiltrates your system, it may:
- Alter your browser settings and homepage without your permission.
- Turn off your system firewall.
- Start redirecting you to possibly corrupted websites every time you surf the Web, thus exposing your system to additional threats.
- Change your DNS settings.
- Gain access to your sensitive information such as credit card details, logins, IP address, etc.
- Slow down your PC and interfere with your surfing routine.
- Allow other malware to enter your system.
Which Systems Does Exp.CVE-2015-0336 Affect?
- Windows 2000
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows Me
- Windows NT
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
How Does Exp.CVE-2015-0336 Enter Your PC?
Exp.CVE-2015-0336 enters your system via:
How Can You Remove Exp.CVE-2015-0336 from Your PC?
Exp.CVE-2015-0336 is not a high-level threat by itself. It, however, serves as a backdoor for other even more dangerous viruses to enter your system, reach your sensitive data and take control over your PC. Therefore, the moment you realize your system has been infected, you must remove Exp.CVE-2015-0336 immediately.
To do so, make sure you download a reliable anti-malware tool. It will perform a full system scan and will clean your PC successfully. You can also follow the manual removal instruction below.
Spy Hunter scanner will only detect the threat. If you want the threat to be automatically removed, you need to purchase the full version of the anti-malware tool. Find Out More About SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool