A variant of Net-Worm.Win32.Kido computer worm, Net-Worm.Win32.Kido.ih is being spread through removable storage devices or local networks. As soon as Net-Worm.Win32.Kido.ih is activated on a computer, it will copy itself to remote PCs and create a temporary file that has a randomly selected extension.
To remove Net-Worm.Win32.Kido.ih from your computer you are advised to use a legitimate anti-malware program, which will detect and eliminate the threat permanently.
Follow the steps below to eradicate Net-Worm.Win32.Kido.ih from your PC permanently.
1. Start Your PC in Safe Mode to Remove Net-Worm.Win32.Kido.ih.
1. Remove all CDs and DVDs, and then Restart your PC from the “Start” menu.
– For PCs with a single operating system: Press “F8” repeatedly after the first boot screen shows up during the restart of your computer. In case the Windows logo appears on the screen, you have to repeat the same task again.
– For PCs with multiple operating systems: Тhe arrow keys will help you select the operating system you prefer to start in Safe Mode. Press “F8” just as described for a single operating system.
3. As the “Advanced Boot Options” screen appears, select the Safe Mode option you want using the arrow keys. As you make your selection, press “Enter“.
4. Log on to your computer using your administrator account
While your computer is in Safe Mode, the words “Safe Mode” will appear in all four corners of your screen.
2. Remove Net-Worm.Win32.Kido.ih automatically with Spy Hunter Malware – Removal Tool.
It is highly recommended to run a FREE scan before purchasing the full version of the software to make sure that the current version of the malware can be detected by SpyHunter.Find Out More About SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool