NetFilter also known as Win64/Riskware.NetFilter is classified as a Trojan horse that is designed to steal the user’s sensitive data and allow remote access to the affected machine. The presence of NetFilter on your machine can be indicated by system slowdowns or freezes. Users are advised to take immediate action and remove NetFilter from their computer using a powerful anti-spyware solution.
How Is NetFilter Distributed?
NetFilter can infiltrate the user’s system in each of the following ways:
- As the user visits corrupt web pages.
- Through drive-by downloads.
- Via bundled downloads of freeware.
- By downloading attachments to spam email messages.
Trojans are typically hard to detect, but the damage they cause to the affected PC can be severe.
How Does NetFilter Operate?
- Resetting the default settings.
- Disabling the firewall.
- Bypassing detection by active AV products.
- Opening a backdoor on the compromised machine and connecting to a remote host in order to receive instructions from the attackers.
- Steal private information.
- Inserting harmful codes to the registry.
- Causing system instability and sudden crashes.
- Creating new malicious files.
- Downloading and installing suspicious programs (including adware and malware).
How to Remove NetFilter from the Affected PC?
Trojans are not only hard to detect, but they can also be quite tricky to remove. Since NetFilter is able to bypass AV detection, users are advised to install a powerful anti-spyware tool in Safe Mode and then eliminate the threat permanently.
The manual below will help you delete NetFilter from your computer completely.
Spy Hunter scanner will only detect the threat. If you want the threat to be automatically removed, you need to purchase the full version of the anti-malware tool.Find Out More About SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool / How to Uninstall SpyHunter