TrojanDownloader:Win32/Zetdorm.A is classified as a Trojan horse that downloads and installs other programs (including malware) on the affected system. Security experts recommend running a full scan of the affected computer and removing TrojanDownloader:Win32/Zetdorm.A and any detected threats with a competent AV tool.
How Is TrojanDownloader:Win32/Zetdorm.A Distributed?
- As a malicious attachment to spam emails designed to look as messages from legitimate institutions.
- Bundled with free third-party programs and applications. Such installations can be prevented as the user opts for custom installation when new software is needed.
- As the user visits corrupt web pages.
Users are advised to be selective when it comes to their download sources and keep their AV applications up-to-date. Never open emails from unknown senders and verify the identity of the institution or person sending the email before you download any attached documents.
How Does TrojanDownloader:Win32/Zetdorm.A Affect Your PC?
Once active, TrojanDownloader:Win32/Zetdorm.A creates the following files on the affected computer:
TrojanDownloader:Win32/Zetdorm.A is known to use a code injection in order to make its detection and removal harder. The code can be injected into running processes.
Experts with Microsoft report that TrojanDownloader:Win32/Zetdorm.A created the following mutex on the user’s computer:
TrojanDownloader:Win32/Zetdorm.A may be used for the purposes listed below:
- To download and install other software on the affected machine, including malware.
- To modify system and browser settings.
- To collect sensitive data.
- To connect to a remote host and receive instructions from cyber criminals.
How to Remove TrojanDownloader:Win32/Zetdorm.A from Your PC?
Experts recommend the removal of TrojanDownloader:Win32/Zetdorm.A with a competent anti-malware solution. Many Trojans can bypass detection by the security tools active on the affected computer. This is why it is crucial to install a powerful AV tool in Safe Mode and then remove TrojanDownloader:Win32/Zetdorm.A permanently. In order to complete this task easily you can follow the steps below.
Spy Hunter scanner will only detect the threat. If you want the threat to be automatically removed, you need to purchase the full version of the anti-malware tool.Find Out More About SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool / How to Uninstall SpyHunter